Three Hungarian Folk Songs for SATB choir a cappella. Opus 22a
These songs are arrangements of Hungarian folksongs collected by Bartok, and require a medium degree of skill from the choir.
- Opus No: 22a
- Category: Choir unaccompanied
- Year: 1986-8
- Duration: 6'00"
- Commissioned by Guy Jansen
- Instrumentation: for SATB a cappella
- Level: 2 | Proficient amateurs and students
The songs are:
- Crossing the River
- Women, women, listen, let me share your labour
- In the Summer Fields (just this song is available to purchase as pdf)
Buy the right to download a pdf of In the Summer Fields online using one of these options:
A link to your file should arrive by email within 6 minutes of ordering. If it does not, please send an email to bellbirdpublications at gmail dot com