Four E.E.Cummings Poems
These songs are unconventional in their choral writing and are reasonably demanding in performance. They attempt to capture the quirky and thought-provoking nature of the poems in musical terms.
- Opus No: 27
- Category: Choir unaccompanied
- Year: 1988
- Duration: 8'10
- Texts: E.E.Cummings
- Commissioned by Cecelian Singers
- Instrumentation: for womens choir, SSAA a cappella
- Level: 3 | Professional and semi-professional musicians
The score for this work can be purchased from Wai-te-ata Music Press
- in just spring
- O Spring'
- 'anyone lived in a pretty how town
- since feeling is first